Pets on Wheels Month
Can you donate to Pets on Wheels to make someone’s life a little bit better? If you can:
– A child will learn to read because you helped.
– A veteran will get to reconnect because you helped make a pet visit happen.
– An active service member can forget their stress by hugging one of our pets.
– A lonely senior can make a real connection.
– A dementia sufferer will reach out and remember happier times.
– A student can take a break from the stress of studying.
– A young person in crisis will know they are not alone.
– A hospice patient will know the love and compassion a pet gives.
Pets on Wheels Volunteer Therapy Pet Teams interact with more than 185,000 people in nursing homes, schools, assisted living facilities, hospitals, libraries and other facilities each year. We are a registered 501(c)3 charity, and our work is supported solely by organizational and private donations.
Your funding allows us to:
– Recruit, screen, evaluate and place Volunteer Teams.
– Develop our network of Facilities to reach the people who need our visits the most.
– Provide our teams with the support they need to make a difference.
We don’t charge for our visits, and carefully manage our budget so that it costs less than one dollar for every person we see. Our volunteers give more than 13,000 hours of their time every year to nearly 400 facilities and special events, thanks to support like yours.
We invite you to be part of the magic of our mission by making a donation today. Your support will help us continue to make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. Thank you!
A copy of the current financial statement of Pets on Wheels, Inc. is available by writing to us at PO Box 44176, Baltimore MD 21236, emailing us at Donations@PetsOnWheels.org or by calling 443-977-9726. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage’ and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, Maryland 21401.